Celigo, a leading integration platform as a service (iPaaS), has made key expansions to its partner programme, including strategic investments in both geographic and ecosystem expansion to support its partners in building integration practices that better meet customer and market needs. This announcement comes as Celigo’s partners have seen continued momentum throughout the last year, as the company’s strategic programs have enabled partners such as BPM, Bring IT, Catalyst ERP, Netizen, MorganFranklin Consulting, and Sikich to capitalise on fast-growing opportunities in automation.
Gert-Jan Wijman, VP of EMEA for Celigo said: “Celigo’s enhanced partner program serves resellers/partners of all sizes. Specifically with SMB resellers or referral partners, Celigo can help accelerate their deals where integrations slow them down. For example, through the extensive Celigo Integration Marketplace, partners can leverage pre-built integration apps and customisable templates, saving them time and resources. In addition, we provide guided expertise to support our partners through the customer’s integration journey. For instance, Celigo University, Celigo’s online training and certification centre is free to attend for partners to hone their skills on Celigo.
“We have also recently added programmes such as access to global community events and the Through-Channel Marketing Automation (TCMA) programme.
“These newly-launched programmes help SMB resellers level-up their services and provide more holistic support to their customers. For instance, our global events provide the opportunity to engage with others who have embarked on similar integration projects to learn best practices. The TCMA programme, which promotes joint go-to-market initiatives via automated comarketing, co-branding and lead attribution is also particularly useful for SMBs as it allows them to increase marketing without needing additional manpower. This mirrors the wider benefits of automation for smaller companies, granting them the ability to do more with less and take on tasks that add real value.”
Celigo is said to be the only iPaaS company that provides up-front consultation and advisory through its partner ecosystem before they start implementation to make sure customers are ready to automate, even as the easy-to-implement solution bypasses the standard industry developer resource requirements. With this programme, partners can offer their own high-value integration and business process consulting and advisory services to end users. Furthermore, the programme will help partners boost revenues in the following ways:
- Provide advanced business process consulting services to joint customers
- Develop multi-phase engagements with integration as the driving force
- Shift from low value implementation work to high-value consulting services with data at the centre
- Align to sales and automation methodology to create new service offerings
In addition to addressing more complex projects, such as with increased endpoint connections, and doubling down on its completely ecosystem-agnostic approach – including platforms such as Acumatica, Microsoft, NetSuite, Sage, Salesforce, SAP, etc. – new investments in the Celigo partner programme include:
- Enhanced partner support including dedicated product support, technical assistance, process consulting, marketing resources and more.
- Through-Channel Marketing Automation (TCMA) programme to promote joint go-to-market initiatives with automated comarketing, cobranding and lead attribution.
- Global community events to promote partner training and education on leveraging partnership best practices.
“As companies expand their automation use cases, we continue to look for ways to serve them most effectively,” said Jan Arendtz, founder and CEO of Celigo. “This is why we are investing heavily in our Partner Program to address a more diverse and complex set of needs across the globe. Our partners also benefit from this approach as we collaborate to build systems that fit the market’s ever-evolving demands.”
Celigo will scale its partner programme to ensure the success of its customers and support its continued momentum, as evidenced by the following increases in the last year:
- Level 4 product certifications: 12% increase in partners capable of implementation
- Strategic channel partners: 80% Increase in strategic partnerships
- Microsoft partner Increase: 20% Increase in strategic Microsoft partnerships
- Acumatica partner Increase: 100% Increase in strategic Acumatica partnerships
- SAP partner Increase: 100% increase in strategic SAP partnerships