Epson’s latest product launch seems the arrival of the new WorkForce Enterprise AM-Series of 40-60ppm products, integrating the company’s Piezo Heat-Free inkjet technology and closing a previous gap in its A3 business product portfolio.
Inkjet technology can reduce energy consumption compared to laser, and with a compact footprint and a lightweight design, these products help limit resources used during production and shipping. This reduced size also means they easily integrate into the office and save space. High yield ink cartridges also reduce material usage, shipping, storage and end of use management of consumables.
Gareth Jay, Epson Europe says: “The new WorkForce Enterprise AM-Series completes our business inkjet line up from small work-group units to high-speed departmental machines – meaning that no matter the business function or print demand, we have a product to suit. With a full range of support from Managed Print Services, Workflow and Remote Service solutions, these products enable a low maintenance, high quality, reliable, sustainable print system.”
Key features include:
- Compact footprint and reduced weight
- C-shaped paper feed
- 10.1 inch interface panel
- Auto paper size detection and soft-closing paper cassettes
- Easy loading, compact high-capacity ink cartridges
- High capacity paper handling – up to 5150 sheets
- 60ppm / 120 ipm scan capability and optional embedded OCR feature
- Inner finisher – compact and space saving to compile and staple documents. Also available with optional hole punch
- Attachable booklet outer finisher – to provide stapling, hole punching, envelope printing, saddle stitching, and centre and tri folding
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below:
Like this content? Sign up for the free PCR Daily Digest email service to get the latest tech news straight to your inbox. You can also follow PCR on Twitter and Facebook.