In PCR’s May issue we will be running a sustainability focused roundtable. If you have a particular commitment towards achieving a carbon neutral status or are geared towards sustainability then we want to hear from you.
The sustainability roundtable will be focused around the below questions:
We will need about 100-150 words per question plus an image of the commentator.
Deadline for responses is 15th April please send all responses to Michelle Winny email@example.com
- How is your company involved in sustainability within the tech channel?
- Do you feel corporate social responsibility should be a key consideration of all channel partners if so why and how can this be achieved?
- What if any initiatives is your company involved in regards to sustainability?
- How is the tech channel currently contributing towards negative environmental impact and how can this be addressed?
- Do you feel the channel has a key responsibility to help towards the reduction of our carbon footprint? If so how?
- Does your company provide products or services that if adopted can help run a more efficient business if so what and how?
- What else can be done to reduce our carbon footprint that the channel can assist with?
- Can you offer any advice on how companies should begin planning their route to being carbon neutral?
- How can companies look to fun sustainability initiatives? Are there government grants or bursaries available?
- Where is the greatest shortfall or areas that need addressing most in regards to sustainability within the channel?
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine here:
Like this content? Sign up for the free PCR Daily Digest email service to get the latest tech news straight to your inbox. You can also follow PCR on Twitter and Facebook.