Aryaka®, a leader in unified SASE and SD-WAN solutions, announced the launch of Aryaka THROTTLE, an elite seller program within the Aryaka Accelerate Global Partner program. Participation in Aryaka THROTTLE is by nomination and is only open to five top partners at each of Aryaka’s technology services distributors (TSDs). The program was announced today during Aryaka’s Q1 Partner Webinar.
THROTTLE invests in partners and their success by offering:
- Enhanced Partner Support. THROTTLE provides designated marketing, customer service and business development resources, including strategic account mapping and intelligence, and in-market and customer-facing sales and engineering tools.
- Targeted Marketing Support. THROTTLE invests in partners with a marketing audit and consultation, market development funding, and marketing assets.
- Qualified Lead Generation. Through targeted account intel, THROTTLE provides partners with business development representatives (BDRs) aligned by TSD, plus qualified business leads and targeted account purchase intent data.
- Personalized Seller Incentives. THROTTLE offers thoughtful and impactful customized bonuses based on team or individual sales.
“We designed the Aryaka Accelerate Global Partner Program to redefine and simplify our channel partnerships with easy-to-sell solutions and a frictionless sales process,” said Craig Patterson, Aryaka’s Channel Chief and Senior Vice President of Global Channels. “THROTTLE takes our global partner program to a new level by targeting marketing, sales and support resources to a small group of hand-picked, high-fit partners. By investing in partnerships with top performers, we expect to accelerate our mutual success.”
To ensure the program’s success, THROTTLE partners are required to:
- Evangelize Aryaka. Partners must agree to actively advocate for Aryaka solutions within their organizations and to clients.
- Become Certified. Partners must complete Aryaka Partner Certification (ACP) for all personnel, Aryaka Certified Engineer (ACE) training for technical staff and Continuing Education (CE) for new services
- Commit to Performance. Partners must meet monthly qualified opportunity goals and quarterly sales targets.
- Align Compensation. Aggressive compensation is passed through the TSD to the seller.
“Aryaka’s THROTTLE Program represents their latest commitment to growth within the channel. Here is an opportunity for agents to partner with a supplier truly invested in the success of their business. Not only do you have access to Aryaka’s world-class solutions, but the qualified lead generation and customized incentives make this program unique. The THROTTLE Program is a wonderful example of what successful sales enablement looks like from a supplier perspective.”
– John DeLozier, President of Intelisys, a ScanSource Company
“[Bridgepointe has] been partners with Aryaka since 2015, and they have always been a supplier we could trust, provided innovative products that customers want to buy and provided a high level of service from beginning to end. Aryaka is putting a lot around partners that want to go ALL IN with Aryaka – more support, co-marketing, leads, certifications and incentives. They are definitely coming to the table to help a partner’s business grow. While we have seen suppliers offer other programs, Aryaka is providing more resources, incentives and assets into [the THROTTLE] program to collectively win with the participating partners.”
– Gary Jacobs, Vice President of Operations and Sales Programs, Bridgepointe
“Aryaka offers a technology that is needed at every customer level, and they do an incredible job supporting our partners and the end-user customers. The opportunity to augment our service offering with something that enhances the network our partners sell every day is a tremendous opportunity. The THROTTLE program provides a no-risk opportunity for partners to explore the product offerings Aryaka has. The ability to work together on new accounts allows a partner to experience first-hand the potential value of Aryaka products prior to introducing them to large network customers they’ve supported for years. Many suppliers talk about the need for channel sales, but very few get behind it with a program that literally drives opportunity. Planting seeds in the marketplace will drive benefit for everyone.”
– Richard Murray, COO, Telarus
“AVANT’s mission is to help partners and their customers navigate the relentless pace of change. The Aryaka Accelerate Partner Program enables us to provide partners with the latest cloud-driven secure networking solutions their enterprise customers require for agility today and beyond. Now, the Aryaka THROTTLE program gives our top partners unprecedented sales and marketing support to step on the gas and grow their businesses. We’re excited to expand our partnership with Aryaka and stay ahead of the curve.”
– Rob Merjeh, Regional Vice President, EMEA, AVANT Communications