LogRhythm’s new LogRhythm Axon is a cloud-native security operations platform that provides a force multiplier to defend against cyberattacks. Out of the gate, Axon provides visibility across both cloud and on-prem log sources.
Key Axon benefits include:
- Simplified collection and enrichment of logs to boost SecOps productivity and efficiency
- Enhanced reporting of threats to reduce the workload of an analyst
- Intuitive interface that enhances visualisation and searchability of logs to help security teams and analysts easily investigate threats
- Reduced burden of hardware infrastructure and software upgrades on the security team
In addition to Axon, LogRhythm is launching enhancements to its LogRhythm SIEM Platform, NDR, and UEBA solutions. Features released in this quarterly rollout include:
- Expanding data collection with enhancements that improve capabilities to collect on-premise and cloud log sources
- Enabling US Federal agencies and their contractors to securely work within the Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) set by NIST*
- Improved analytical model that tracks when a user authenticates with a new log source type to continue providing the best protection related to user attacks
- Simplified analyst experience to make use of the identity heatmap and assets details in the UI
- Enhanced analyst threat hunting and incident response experience by providing more visibility into network traffic via data collection through PCAP and NetFlow
- Ability to opt into a reimagined NDR analyst experience that optimizes data presentation and brings rich context to analysts’ activities
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below:
Like this content? Sign up for the free PCR Daily Digest email service to get the latest tech news straight to your inbox. You can also follow PCR on Twitter and Facebook.