Ahead of International Women’s Day next Tuesday we are calling for comment from the tech and IT channel’s females in leadership positions to provide comment on their experiences as a female tech leader and passion for driving greater diversity in the sector.
If you are a female in a leadership position or have a colleague you would like to put forward them please send comment on the following questions that will be included in our Top Women in Tech feature.
We will need about 150 words per question plus an mage of the commentator.
Editorial deadline is 20th March and publication will be the May issue.
- Please could you provide name, job title, company
- What is your professional background and how has this contributed to your current working position?
- What are your experiences of being a female tech leader?
- What challenges have you encountered if any being a female in the tech sector?
- What are your interests and passions in regards to working in the tech channel?
- How can the channel drive greater diversity in the sector?
- How can the channel look to attract more females into leadership positions within the channel?
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine here:
Like this content? Sign up for the free PCR Daily Digest email service to get the latest tech news straight to your inbox. You can also follow PCR on Twitter and Facebook.