The PCR July issue, which hits desks at the beginning of July will feature our much requested 30 Under 30 list so get your nominations in for a chance to make the list.
30 UNDER 30: HOW TO ENTER
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS 15th JUNE
PCR’s 30 Under 30 is back in July to showcase the most talented individuals under the age of 30 working in the UK tech and IT industry.
From retail and marketing to distribution and manufacturing, nominations are open to those working in all areas of the industry.
It couldn’t be easier to nominate yourself or a colleague. The deadline for entries is June 15th.
Email your nomination to Michelle Winny at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your nomination must include all of the following in a single email:
– Your name (if nominating yourself) or your nominee’s name (if nominating a colleague)
– A high-resolution headshot of the nominee
– Company name and full job title
– A paragraph on why you/they should earn a place in this year’s 30 Under 30
– Age (must still be under the age of 30 on 1st June)
Incomplete applications will not be considered, and those featured in 2020’s PCR 30 Under 30 lists will not be included.
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below:
Like this content? Sign up for the free PCR Daily Digest email service to get the latest tech news straight to your inbox. You can also follow PCR on Twitter and Facebook.