Lenovo’s new accessories, updated management software and a platform-agnostic compute device with Intel Unite are all aimed at helping businesses and employees to collaborate effectively whilst working remotely.
ThinkSmart Cam is a smart meeting room 4K HDR (High Dynamic Range) capable camera suitable for huddle, small and medium rooms with AI and Smart capabilities. The Cam supports high resolution frame rates with a wide field of view and provides advanced features such as active speaker tracking, autozoom, auto framing and people counting. ThinkSmart Bar is a lightweight standalone premium sound bar with four built-in beamforming microphones for an immersive meeting room audio experience. The Cam and Bar are equally efficient in large meeting rooms as they are in a dedicated home office offering scalable flexibility. ThinkSmart Cam and Bar can be centrally managed using ThinkSmart Manager.
ThinkSmart Cam key features:
- USB 3.2 cable providing up to 4K HDR resolution at 30 frames per second (fps), or USB 2.0 with up to 1080p at 30fps
- Camera field of view – 100 degrees horizontal, 68 degrees vertical and 125 degrees diagonal
- Built in VPU (Vision Processing Unit) and Neural Network for AI conference meeting feature providing autozoom, auto framing, people counting, speaker tracking and whiteboard awareness
- Compact and lightweight design at just 242g can be standalone or wall and TV mounted
- Microsoft Teams Rooms and Zoom Rooms specifications compliant
- Centrally manageable via ThinkSmart Manager
ThinkSmart Bar key features:
- Delivers up to 100dB sound through four speaker units rated at 20W+20W
- Four beamforming microphone array with 180-degree coverage and includes two additional satellite microphones for a ten-meter range
- Built-in digital signal processor for echo and noise-cancellation
- Supports USB-C or USB 2.0 connection and includes Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- Weighing under 8 pounds, its compact dimensions (800x56x90mm) allow standalone, wall or TV mounting
- Microsoft Teams Rooms and Zoom Rooms specifications certified
The new ThinkSmart Edition Tiny for Intel Unite runs Windows 10 IoT, this version of ThinkSmart Edition Tiny is powered by a 10th Gen Intel Core processor with vPro and comes pre-loaded with Intel Unite to enable a smooth deployment process and help IT departments manage collaboration infrastructure regardless of unified communications platform2.
Simplify meeting device management
ThinkSmart Manager 2.0, adds executive dashboard in-meeting analytics for Microsoft Teams Rooms, user configurable email notifications and bulk claiming technology. Also new is a mobile app for iOS or Android devices that provides status, claiming and push notifications with a dashboard view of deployed devices.
It delivers a single console remote management utility to ease burden on IT admin staff by minimising local high-touch service of devices, and to ensure ThinkSmart collaboration technology continues to operate with high availability. Software-as-a-Service solution with Basic and Premium configurations to manage end-to-end, support deployment and analytics of select ThinkSmart assets including ThinkSmart Hub 500, Hub, Cam, Bar, ThinkSmart Edition Tiny and supported Logitech peripherals.
The latest version 2.0, coming soon, adds executive dashboard in-meeting analytics for Microsoft Teams Rooms, user configurable email notifications and bulk claiming technology. Also new is a mobile app for iOS or Android devices that provides status, claiming and push notifications with a dashboard view of deployed devices.
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below:
Like this content? Sign up for the free PCR Daily Digest email service to get the latest tech news straight to your inbox. You can also follow PCR on Twitter and Facebook.