Global technology provider Arrow Electronics has signed a pan-European distribution agreement with Synopsys, Inc. to deliver the Synopsys Software Integrity Group’s extensive portfolio of application security (AppSec) testing solutions to resellers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Arrow and Synopsys will enable customers to enhance the security of their software through the integration of Synopsys’ AppSec portfolio of market-leading security solutions. Arrow will resell and deliver joint Synopsys solutions and services, integrate them into DevSecOps workflows and help ensure an optimal customer experience. This will also promote a streamlined procurement experience, enhanced security execution, cloud migration and digital transformation projects.
As an aggregator of the world’s leading technologies and services, Arrow enables a global channel ecosystem. Resellers in Arrow’s network will now have the opportunity to sell solutions from the Synopsys portfolio, including:
- Coverity®, which offers a fast, accurate and highly scalable static analysis solution that helps development and security teams address security and quality defects early in the software development lifecycle, track and manage risks across the application portfolio and ensure compliance with security and coding standards.
- Black Duck® software composition analysis (SCA), which helps teams manage the security, quality and license compliance risks that come from the use of open-source and third-party code in applications and containers.
- WhiteHat™ Dynamic, which rapidly and accurately identifies vulnerabilities in websites and applications, with the scale and agility organizations need to identify security risks across the entire application portfolio.
- Polaris Software Integrity Platform® , which provides an integrated, cloud-based application security testing solution optimized for the needs of development and DevSecOps teams with software-as-a-service capabilities for dynamic analysis and software composition analysis.
- Code Dx, which integrates application security test results into a centralized location and automates the most time-intensive tasks to speed up testing and remediation.
- Defensics®, which offers a comprehensive, versatile and automated black box fuzzer that enables organizations to efficiently discover and remediate weaknesses in software.
- Seeker® interactive application security testing, which helps teams automate web security testing within DevOps pipelines.
- Code Sight™ IDE-based analysis, which performs static analysis and SCA with remediation guidance to address identified vulnerabilities in real time as developers code.
“Expanding the scope of our work with Arrow is a significant milestone that will help to grow the Synopsys Software Integrity Group’s reach throughout the EMEA market,” said Tom Herrmann, vice president of global channels and alliances within the Synopsys Software Integrity Group. “Broadening our business through the channel is one of our top strategic priorities. This agreement with Arrow signals the continued momentum and growth we expect by further extending our world-class application security solutions through the channel moving forward.”
Alexis Brabant, vice president sales for Arrow’s enterprise computing solutions business in EMEA, said, “The combination of such a comprehensive choice of application security solutions from Synopsys and the reach of Arrow in the EMEA marketplace provides the channel with a strong portfolio of solutions for their needs. Building upon our strong relationship with Synopsys in North America, I’m pleased to support the organization in further developing and deepening relationships with channel partners across EMEA.”
Synopsys is a six-time Leader in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Application Security Testing, a three-time Leader in the Forrester Wave™ for Software Composition Analysis and a two-time Leader in the Forrester Wave™ for Static Application Security Testing.