From vendors to distributors to retailers, there is a mass of young talent across all areas of the UK IT and tech channel.
Do you recognise any of the winners in the picture from our previous 30 under 30 list?
It’s a great opportunity to award industry colleagues for the hard work they have accomplished.
The list is even open to self nominations.
To enter just email your nomination to Michelle Winny at email@example.com
Your nomination must include all of the following in a single email:
– Your name (if nominating yourself) or your nominee’s name (if nominating a colleague)
– A high-resolution headshot of the nominee
– Company name and full job title
– A paragraph on why you/they should earn a place in this year’s 30 Under 30
– Age (must still be under the age of 30 on 1st June)
Incomplete applications will not be considered, and it’s fresh faces only as those featured in 2020’s PCR 30 Under 30 lists will not be included.
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below:
Like this content? Sign up for the free PCR Daily Digest email service to get the latest tech news straight to your inbox. You can also follow PCR on Twitter and Facebook.