PCR’s annual 30 Under 30 list will be returning in our July print issue, where we’ll be showcasing the most talented individuals under the age of 30 working in the industry.
From retail, marketing and PR, to IT services, distribution and manufacturing, nominations are open to those working in all areas of the UK IT and Tech industry.
This feature is a great chance to showcase those young guns in your company that have already made an impact in the industry and those you predict will be ones to watch in the near future.
It couldn’t be easier to nominate yourself or a colleague. Here’s all the info you need:
Your nomination must include all of the following in a single email to Sarah Goldhawk.
– Your name (if nominating yourself) or your nominee’s name (if nominating a colleague)
– The work email of the person you are nominating
– A high-resolution headshot of the nominee
– Company name and full job title
– A paragraph on why you/they should earn a place in this year’s 30 Under 30
– Age (must still be under the age of 30 on 1st July 2020)
Please provide all the information above by Wednesday 17th June 2020.
Incomplete applications will not be considered, and those featured in 2019’s PCR 30 Under 30 list will not be included.
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below: