Acer will be hosting an event at Google’s London office on 21st November, showcasing the benefits of Chromebooks and G Suite for Education within the modern classroom.
Taking place between 9:30am and 5pm, visitors will be able to experience a live classroom demonstration, explore Accessibility features in Chrome, and network with tech and education experts.
Speakers include Nick Walter, commercial head, Acer; Anna Artemyeva, Google for Education; Andrew Caffrey, EdTech team UK; and Lucy Taylor, education lead, Acer.
The agenda is as follows:
● Acer & Chrome for Education: Learn how Chrome can transform your teaching.
● The Power of Innovation in Education: Find out about the latest developments in EdTech.
● Google for Education: Hear how Google is changing education.
● Acer Chromebooks: Have a hands-on session with Acer Chromebooks.
● Accessibility in Chrome: Learn how Chrome delivers complete remote management for IT.
● Chrome First Approach: Understand how Chrome can work best for your school.
● Financial Programmes to Access the Latest Technology: Discover new financial tools.
● Getting ready for 2020: Find out what’s in store for EdTech.
Register and attend the day for a chance to win a Chrome Classroom Set for your school worth up to £10,000.
Are you a Distributor, Vendor, Retailer, Reseller or Channel Services Provider? Don’t miss your chance to win a PCR Award! Submit your entries for free here before November 22nd!
Like this content? Sign up for the free PCR Daily Digest email service to get the latest tech news straight to your inbox. You can also follow PCR on Twitter and Facebook.
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below: