PCR’s June 2019 issue has hit desks. Within this mag you’ll find our annual 30 Under 30 list as well as an array of content on the wearable technology sector.
In this issue:
– 30 Under 30: We round up the 30 rising stars under the age of 30 who have already made an impact in the industry, and we predict will be ones to watch in the near future
– Fitness Tracking: A look at the boom in health and fitness devices
– Wearables For All: Gekko’s Dan Todaro on the future of the wearables sector
– Industry Opinions from the likes of SolarWinds, Xerox, Agilitas and Becrypt
– Dealer Discussion: How important is is for retailers to diversify?
– In My Team: Agent42
– Life in the Channel: We chat to dynabook’s Nick Offin
– Retail Analysis: Overcoming e-commerce challenges
– Crowdfunding Corner: Our monthly round-up of the freshest tech inventions
– Sector Guides: Wearables, Mics and Webcams
Read PCR’s Wearables / 30 Under 30 Special now below or at https://issuu.com/bizmediauk/docs/pcr_june_2019
Like this content? Sign up for the free PCR Daily Digest email service to get the latest tech news straight to your inbox. You can also follow PCR on Twitter and Facebook.